View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 04:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post

Would it refuse it? I have never had a lad shifting down with the paddles ( I use them 100 % of the time) The only thing I can think of is if you where at 6k RPM and tired to down shift while accelerating :/.. I just shifted down this weekend HW fun , @80 MPH to 3rd just to pop of the limited before I hit 4th. BTW I am tuned tho not sure that matters

If you would have tried to drop to 2nd it would have refused it. It done it to me in sebring turn 7 a few times, your going from 120+ into a hairpin downshifting twice and I have hit the paddle a few time to go into 3rd a half of a second to soon and it acts like you didn't hit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote