Thread: Prayer Request
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Well one of my favorite uncles ever is not doing well. His cancer is back and it has spread to his bones. He is now in surgery because his kidney is bleeding. My mother has just left to go see him in West Virgina. I can not come as I have finals tomorrow. I hope that you will pray for my mother "Mary" and give her strength for her journey. I hope that you will pray for my Uncle Bill as well. I am not asking for much just a prayer. If he does leave us it will not just be me that will be in pain. But my mother as well.
Very sorry to hear this Matt, I'll certainly keep your family in my thoughts and I wish you and your family the absolute best!

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote