View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 03:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bshields22 View Post
Do you really want to drive your Z around with the constant thought in your head "my miles are too high, this would be way better if it only had 50K miles" There are so many more possibilities and less precautions you have if it had less miles. Way more peace of mind!!

Or would you rather save a bit more and wait till you have a car that everyone you ask about it say, "buy it buy it buy it!"

It sounds like there's a lot of convincing and compromising that needs to be done to be ok with this car.

My real life lesson was: My first Z I cheaped out and cut corners...every single time i saw a loaded one i was like , f*ck. Long story short, i ended up getting the one i have now, fully loaded Z-R. You just feel different in the car when its EVERYTHING you want it to be.
I get where you're coming from and i do agree, but this will be a secondary car which wont be getting driven with the exception of weekends so it's not to big a deal to me
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote