View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 08:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
That's def a lot of miles even for an 09. I got my 09 a few weeks ago and only had 17.5k on it. Only paid 19k. I'd keep searching. End of the road was 75k miles ago.
Believe me i have been looking to see if i can find another one, but the color and options im looking for are so hard to find it's a very long shot I'll ever find another one...i mean it can't be all that bad as far as the miles go when we have guys on these forums rolling around with more miles than the car im looking at and they have no issues. Thanks for the input though guys, really appreciate it and feel free to keep them coming
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote