View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 05:52 AM   #92 (permalink)
POS VETT
Track Member

Drives: Z34|C4LT4|C6Z06|V25
POS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.nismo View Post
And you can lock your vehicle from the outside with the key fob on hand while the engine is running. I do it during the summer time if I'm at a convenience store and just getting a soda or water bottle, I leave the engine running with A/C blasting cold air while I get my drinks. Upon returning I just press unlock and get in.
So far this is the only vehicle that allows me to do that. Any other car, I have to turn off the engine in order to "lock it".
My GMs, 350Z, previous 240SX, previous LS400, previous E36M3s, and a few others allow door locking using the remote while the engine is running. I do this when warming up in the cold months to prevent theft.
POS VETT is offline   Reply With Quote