View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 01:06 AM   #36 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralZ View Post
Get out of New York State before it's too late. That place is a communist state. I got out 12 years ago and wish I got out 22 years ago.
And that my friends, is another reason why I'm leaving NJ. BY the way I was in Coral Springs about a month ago (scouting) the areas where I would like to live. NJ does not issue CCP to no one, even people who work and carry large amounts of cash on a daily basis are not issued CCP's. NJ's answer to them is to "hire personal" security.
I think I'm smart enough, I've been living here for less than 2 years and I have plans to move out before the end of this year.
My reasons are: Roads are filled with craters, property taxes too high, I don't see where tax payer money gets invested, my 5 y/o son is "incarcerated" during winter season, no CCP's are issued, I have no real benefits as a retired service member, appraisal on property value are way elevated for tax purposes, schools are not so great, vehicle insurance increased almost twice the amount I used to pay, electric and gas kills my pocket during winter and governor Christy is a fat POS.
I think I named them all...