View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 09:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
The GT-R also recently prevailed at a round of the Pirelli World Challenge, where the field includes GT3-specification examples of the Audi R8, Bentley Continental, Cadillac ATS-V, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Gallardo, McLaren 650S, Mercedes-Benz AMG SLS, Porsche 911, and SRT Viper. And yet the GT-R gets no respect.

2015 Nissan GT-R Premium Review
you don't get a gtr, or any car for that matter, to get respect. haters are always going to hate. i couldn't give two sh*ts what other people think about me or my car. as long as I like it, then it's all good.

come to think of it, the gtr can keep up, if not beat, some of the cars listed. so in retrospect, think of the looks on their faces if they got beat by a nissan.
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote