View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 12:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_meng1024 View Post
I had them made two, one for my full bolt-on NA track car and one for a TT 600whp G37S. The first thing I thought when I had it installed was: "Is my car on?" The 12000rpm dynamic balance really made a huge difference on the vibration. It feels like an electric car now besides my FI exhaust, lol. I had the team made the flex plate at 2/3 of the OEM weight so it is a bit lighter but at the same time won't lose the top speed. The material used was the highest spec in the SFI regulation for flex plate. To prevent rust and scratches the flex plates has chromium shading on it so it's a lot more durable than OEM ones as well.
I know nothing about ATs so all I can say is impressive undertaking. Thanks for pushing the envelope

Oh and you have a 600whp AT G37TT? What tranny upgrades do you have to hold that much power?

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote