View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 10:38 AM   #22 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
All the tires on the list are under $850 for 4.
Not on any website that I would trust with my purchase (where are you looking?). Tire Rack has the P Zeros at $852 and that is with the fronts on crazy closeout because they have less than two left. All the other tires are either not worth discussing or more than $850 or both

Quote:
Originally Posted by POS VETT View Post
Who is "they"?

I'm surprised that tires need replacement at 4/32 and 8/32" tread depth. While 4/32" is close, the tread is not legally bald until it has reached 2/32" depth. The pair with 8/32" still have lots of life left; high performance summer tires are usually molded with 9-10/32" tread depth; 8/32" is barely worn.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote