View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 08:24 AM   #163 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

The Z28 is holding values very well, in fact you can see them for sale used with little miles on them. Its hardcore, and for a DD would be pretty tough to take...and the 80 wear rating tires are expensive and wear out quickly. I think as usual, some of the first buyers were posers and ones that have to get the latest and fastest, but simply can't live with a barely legal street race car. So they get dumped after less than a year. Its the same for the GT3 and the GT3RS, my Porsche sales guy even told me that. Its something they think they must have, cause they have the money to pay cash and drive away. That being said, the used GT3 and GT3 RS are still way to expensive for me. Even a 996 GT3 is 80K or so.....used 997 GT3 is above 100K too. I have a 997.1 C4S thats a blast, but I would consider a used Z28, why not? Used Z28 are still 65-70Km ish...if they drop to 50K ish....I'll consider one.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote