View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 12:49 AM   #26 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by KratikosG37 View Post
That's your option and I respect that. The hard truth is anything that you're boosting is a gamble.

Yes they do have cars with tunes/parts that easily have high miles. I'm 17k miles under boost 0 issues.

Rolex statement was meant as a awareness of condition. Beating up a boosted VQ daily is fine just like wearing the watch, but if it breaks get ready to pay.
True and I agree with with the gamble, however I did DD my twin turbo car without any major issues until I had to let it go. The only issues I had were TSB related and a CSF radiator upper hose connection that would leak after time. I had all of those issues sorted. I also had over 30k miles put on the car with that twin turbo installed. Did I dog it.........no. Did I baby it............no. I did frequent regular maintenance and paid close attention to any changes. You have to be "one with your machine" in a matter of speaking and I took the time to do that.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote