View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 05:46 PM   #3997 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I work for AAP, and they are not going to carry the gallon speed shine. Another thing to watch for, wrong prices on the larger bottles of Griots. Sometimes they have the 35 ounce bottles for a few bucks over the 21.... I got both gallons my store had, and I had gotten a bottle of waterless car wash for cheap

The weird thing was that they had quite a few Griot's items on this clearance rack. I didn't figure they would discount that brand. When the guy at the register checked the prices, the gallon was several dollars cheaper than the next smallest size of Speed Shine. I really just kind of lucked out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk