View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 07:54 AM   #150 (permalink)
bluestyle55
Premium Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z B 6M
bluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcarretti View Post
bluestyle...

Glad to hear that the exhaust is tamer with the stock converters. I'm going to wait until saturday to make up my mind on whether to put the stockers back on, but right now I'm leaning towards it rather than keeping the test pipes...

Tony
Well I can promise you that the Gemini w/ stock cats is definitly conservative for most exhaust systems I've ever heard. Its funny becuase JPIT sold me the exhaust because he had it paired with HFC's and thought it was too loud. But given how conservative the CBE w/ stock cats sounds...I just can't imagine that the HFC would increase the sound that much that it would change to unmanagable. However...its obviously comes down to personal preference.

Soon as I get my tax return I plan on getting the berk HFC. If its too loud, I'll go back to stock cats.

With the test pipes... is it loud all the time or only loud when you get on it?