View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 09:52 AM   #29 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

And I should mention that Texas is a one party consent state, which means as long as you are part of the conversation, you are permitted to record it without anyone else's consent. I set my phone to video as soon as an accident occurs - I walk around a look like I'm taking photos, but it's also recording audio. Try and get them to admit fault and apologize while you're recording. I actually put someone without insurance on the phone with my insurance company and had them admit fault while we were still at the scene of the accident (what an idiot lol).

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote