View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 09:47 AM   #27 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
True but if you read his original post, he said the guy claimed he got cut off and attempted to drive him off the road in a fit of road rage. Not rolling into someone at a few mph.
lol my fault... I was mixing this thread up with another guy in Houston that got rear ended by a fat guy in a civic

I flipped off some a$$hole in a truck one time as he finally got out of my way to turn left and I passed him (after he cut several people off, including me). He took exception to that and got back over behind me and followed me home (just a few blocks away). I pulled into my garage and immediately grabbed my shotgun and proceeded to walk out toward the street staring him down. Smart guy didn't even stop and just kept driving.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote