View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 09:13 AM   #20 (permalink)
lfrz93
Base Member

Drives: '09 6MT 370z To/Sprt
lfrz93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Dang phantom that sucks that that happened. Some people just do not know how to drive nor change lanes. I had that happen to me once too except the other guy almost hit me and it was because my lane was coming to an end and merging into the lane to the left. The guy behind me was trying to speed up and the entire time whomever the passenger was, was extremely pissed off. He was literally half way out the window yelling at me most of the time and kept screaming for me to pull over to fight. I moved over another lane and watch them go by. His daughter looked like she was driving and looked almost embarrassed the passanger was doing so plus two kids were in the back and this guy was trying to get me to pull over because I apparently " cut him off". A turn indicator apparently means nothing to anyone any more right?
Then again I live in southern California in LA where most everyone on the road fits the description above.
-doesn't know how to drive
-doesn't know how to lane change and check blind spots
-doesn't know what turn indicator means.

I mean the Z's blindspot on the right side of the car is almost non existent due to the huge read windshield. The one on the left side through next to your head suuuucccckkkksss.

Back to your issue on finding a body shop, maybe google or ask any of the vendors on the forums of good body shops that are around that they would refer you to.
For the blindspot on the left, just lean forward and look at your side mirror, for the blindspot on the right, just turn around quickly to look from the hatch!

Phantom, sorry this happened to you, there really are some idiotic drivers out there. I hope everything is fixed!