View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 03:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
RyanWest
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan
RyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakygoat View Post
So about a month ago as I was on a 6 hour road trip with a buddy, he really wanted to watch The Masters on his iPad.

For whatever reason he decided to just set it above the shifter and let it rest against the radio instead of setting it in his lap.

When we arrive at our destination I see that over the course of the trip the bottom of the iPad has rubbed the paint off the trim around my shifter.

Now, obviously it's pretty small but it really bugs me. Everything else in the car is immaculate so I'd like to do something about instead of letting it bother me out of the corner of my eye every time I drive.

My question is do you think I could find some sort of touch up paint for that plastic trim or would it look like crap? Otherwise I'll just order a new trim piece to go around it which I am sure is worth about $11 but the stealership will charge me a couple hundred.
Call the dealership and ask how much it is and report back to us pronto!
RyanWest is offline   Reply With Quote