View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 05:24 PM   #31 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
Cruise control on windy roads? Every once and a while technology just tries to take the fun out of driving. Parking assist, yea sure, I get it. Braking for you when you're too busy texting? I think it gives the wrong message that you can take your attention off of driving. But when I hit the windy roads, all things distracting me disappears and I'm engaged to the fullest.
+1
What is the point driving a sports vehicle in the twistys with cruise control or letting the vehicle do the driving for you.? NONE. I'm with you on that one. If I drive a sports vehicle and there are curves ahead, that's where the fun begins. That is the moment when I'm fully connected with the vehicle and enjoying it for it was designed.