View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 03:59 PM   #1571 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold
Default Points to highlight.

1. What's going to be the route (if departing from Edgewater) and the specific location at the lake. 6mt, Please post (print screen) of the SP(starting point), route and finally the AA (assembly area) Google says it takes about an hour and a few minutes but it can take as much as over an hour and half. Too many slow drivers on that road (especially from Skyline drive onwards) and there aren't many places to pass safely. Remember, SAFETY and enjoinment.
2. I scouted the road (not all the way up to Wawayanda) this past weekend since I was driving through Skyline drive and further up, and the roads are not that bad. A few holes here and there but no so terrific.
The best route that I know if coming from Edgewater is what Google gives, but there are many other options. (I'm so good at stating the obvious).
3. It would be nice if anyone can bring a drone/heli and a camera attached to it for some cool aerial pics and possibly a video/fly by as the Z's are parked in a unorthodox way, if you know what I mean.
4. Is there anything else that we might be forgetting. Do we have hot dogs, burgers, sodas, water, chips, plates, cups, ice, charcoal, starter fluid, napkins, plastic ware, utensils, condiments, snacks, grill, condoms, female products, toilet paper etc. etc.?
5. Bring anything else for your own comfort I.E. chairs, blankets and pillows(for those that need their afternoon nap), bug repellent, and /or games such as horseshoe, bag toss, bingo game (that sounds good...bingo!)
6. Bring your "walkie talkies" for some fun and hopefully a good "organized drive" while on the road. If you don't know how to use one, get with me on the subject. I know there could be one or two that needs instructions on the operation of a two-way radio transceiver.
7. Remember, the intent is to have fun, enjoy our beloved Z's on a nice drive, show our Z's to others and to spend some time with fellow Z enthusiasts. Lets do our best to make this happen in a safely manner, and with that I mean not to attract "unwanted attention", lets not do unsafe acts and over all... is a drive to lake Wawayanda not a race "into" lake Wawayanda.
8. If anyone needs a ride and you have room lets bring them along.
Note: If anyone can bring any other points/comments, please do so, so we all can benefit from it. May the force be with us!

Last edited by MR.nismo; 05-04-2015 at 04:08 PM.
MR.nismo is offline   Reply With Quote