View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 03:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Since you're asking about supercharger kits, I'm assuming you mean Stillen. They have more popped motors than anyone else. That's not "less chance of things going wrong".[/QUOTE]

From my research on the forums, it seems like those are all from modding the kit for more power. It seems that the kit is reliable in stock form (with a custom tune) so if one is happy with that (approx 410whp, 300wtrq) then it would be fine.

The real question is would I be happy with that. The question on the turbo front is can I justify the extra cost as well as learn enough quickly enough to feel comfortable with the risks involved with it.