View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 03:06 PM   #102 (permalink)
GM_Traitor3.5
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 GT/Brembo 6MT
GM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to behold

I've been in contact with Tony's aunt, Susan the last few days. There won't be a memorial service in the typical sense, because Susan and I both thought that just wasn't his style. He'd want his friends and family to laugh and have a great time together at a car meet because that's what he loved himself.

So, after ZdayZ is wrapped up, we (MAZOC) are planning to have a memorial car meetup in his name in the coming weeks. We're trying to have it on a weekend where the weather is nice in the Fairfax, VA area. We'd love as many people as possible to come out, share stories of our good times with each other and possibly head to the Springfield, VA area to a local hole in the wall where Tony's aunt Susan has a friend who has graciously offered to provide food for all in attendance (drinks are on you).

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions. We're still working out a date so that we can get as many people together as possible to remember our good friend Tony. Probably looking at the weekend of May 30th right now.

Thanks everyone.

-Jay R.