View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 11:06 PM   #72 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, pretty much all commited. I called the guy I met at the show who fixes up Exotics, does the mat paint and wraps etc. Said its a pretty painstaking process putting it on and they hadnt done the Z yet.

Either way, Appointment is set, not really worried about it as I have a service take care of the car. Called him too, said to choose a sealed Matte and he knows how to take care of it. Does a heck of a job and comes to the office or house.

Have more pics soon, going out to look at it right now as it just had the pulleys and new Rad hoses installed when I was gone.