Thread: 2014 gtr
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 12:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweZ74 View Post
Look at the differences. Has the model changed significantly in the newer ones? I don't believe they have. I'd say that's a pretty darn good deal considering the price you'll pay and the depreciation hit you'll take!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
my take on getting a higher-end car is you shouldn't buy it if you are concerned about depreciation. you shouldn't buy it if it's gonna make every penny you earn go into the car and have nothing left over to enjoy. and you shouldn't buy if you won't have the $ to do the maintenance either yourself or the dealer.
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote