Thread: [For Sale] Pearl White Rear Spats
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 11:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future
Default Pearl White Rear Spats

I am selling a set of Aerojacket FRP rear spats painted pearl white (QAB). I do not want to continue to work on the driver side trying to get it to fit 100%.

When I test fitted everything the passenger side was fine and the driver side kept wanting to pull away from the bumper. I was not using 3M VHB tape in the initial fitment. So VHB could very well have held it but others have said they needed to add silicone or glue to keep the driver side from separating.

These are near perfect condition and were only test fitted. I say near perfect as there is a pin hole on the passenger side spat. I tried using touch up paint as seen in the picture but it just falls in the hole. I wanted to give full disclosure.

Price: $OLD

Pin hole on passenger side

Passenger side

Driver side

Last edited by speedfreek; 05-17-2015 at 05:30 PM.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote