View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 03:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

Update, I bought a new sensor and measured both openings on the oem/ Injen reservoirs. Conclusion the opening on the Injen was .030" too small. Took a Dremel tool an shaved off the lip on the sensor and placed the grommet inside the opening/ used my body weight on a carpeted floor to push the sensor inside the reservoir and it worked, now all is good. Bottom line Injen/ vendors should make sure you're mechanically inclined to do this install. I'm happy for the feel/ sound I get when I push the Z.
Just a bad taste in my mouth and sore fingers from removing the bumper more than twice to get this done, false advertising maybe not but sure incomplete info for those who will purchase this CAI which IMHO rocks
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote