View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 01:07 PM   #73 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
I'll play

AAM kit has less than ideal pipe routing. for instance, look at that 90* turn the boost has to make before entering the intercooler passenger side. Or how close the intake pipe is to touching the the turbo manifold. Or how about those couplers on top of the intercooler. Too many bends and turns. It looks inefficient.

Now go look at FI. Everything has smooth transitions. And both sides passenger and driver...looks equal length and mirror image of each other
Wow, thanks for pointing that put. Amazing input, every bit counts. I think they designed the kit to be truly user friendly on the install and components of the car so EVERYTHING is able to stay in tact that is OEM. The z doesn't have much room in there as is, so I know there has to be some sacrifice made. Think you noticed the major end of it.
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote