View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 04:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee
Default Need to replace an 09 NISMO (need feedback to make an informed desicion)

Hello all:

USAA recently deemed my vehicle a total loss (even though they drove it away). I had an 09 NISMO with various upgrades installed. There are a few that drove it (or went for a ride in it) and most of them had a super cheesy grin on afterward.

The big question is What do I replace her with? I could most certainly obtain another NISMO Edition, install goodies and enjoy. Where there any specific problematic NISMOs by year or manufacture date that I should stay clear of? Alternately, would a Base or Touring feel worth the effort? The price differential is still not that much when you factor in purchasing upgrades for a non-sport. I would be making a move on wheels and aerokit if I don't get a NISMO. I have a means of restoring the go fast bits, but will have to purchase anything else.........so that makes a difference.

The bottom line for me is to get as close to what I had back on the street. The Dragon was the tail of the tape for me and the NISMO validated it's suspension and chassis setup on that venue. The sad part is that the people that I kicked it with had NISMO Editions (even the 350 crowd), lol.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote