View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 09:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
dkinghl
Base Member

Drives: 390z
dkinghl is on a distinguished road
Default VDC and ABS on/ wont go over 2k rpm

today after install foglight connect to tail light , i drive without front and rear bumper to the shop to install the painted amuse kit

on the way driving there i notice that the car lost significant power and realize that sometime it wont let me go over 2000 rpm,

then the guy jack my car up for an oil change before install (they do not have available lift so they use 1 jack) =>they put the jack a little bit than the recomended point =>is it possible to cause abs line broke ?

then when i go home, ABS light and VDC ?? Slip light came on (i dont know what it call, there are a button off and it has the exact image but just a little bit smaller than the one that appear, the car and slippery line)

Brake/ sterling fluid is 100% ok (suck old out 5 months ago and put new on before storage)
cooling fluid ok (suck and fill new before storage too)
oil just changed today.
car got 10k miles

and it still wont go over 2000 rpm, i mean it happen like tik tak, in this seconds you can not rev over 2k but in the next seconds you can rev normally to 4k and it happen randomly

i thought there may be problem with the tire (it got 15 psi the day i took the car out) ?? but i have just filled it with 35 psi

cheer the new bumper [IMG]IMG_1987[/IMG]

Please help

Last edited by dkinghl; 05-01-2015 at 09:06 PM.
dkinghl is offline   Reply With Quote