View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 04:42 PM   #154 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Its a Camaro thread, get on topic. You're wrong, period.
end of story. You picked the wrong example. If you said Gt-3, we'd both be right to a point. if you said, S GTS, Turbo. You'd be right with no rebuttal . But you chose the GT3RS as an example. Suck it up, You're wrong. Like the Z/28, its a street liveable racecar.

Described as a road based track car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/wjj7fBkcQCE

Dude every example uve given. I showed why its wrong. But thats okay. Your allowed to have your opinion, no matter how retarded and stupid. If youd just admit that all your examples are as silly as your thoughts on every car in this section, ill let ya go. Till then, ima stay on this topic about your pretty much wrong about everything, too stubborn and stupid to realize it. And have fun with ya.
Except for when work is over. Then i wont care to look. This is just entertainment while im at work. See ya Monday. Post up some more stupid stuff in the mean time for me so i have something to do then
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote