View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 04:37 PM   #152 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
So a track in an add equals race car. Needing to add a harness is a race car. Home link is a race car

To add the racing and telemetry... Is NOt standard.. Which you would have expected on a race car

So i advise you to go check it out. A seat with slots for the harness doesnt mean anything. Ford recaros have em. Focus... Fiesta.. Heck the nismo juke has slots. Guess them is race cars.

Look. The evo and sti had high spoilers. As did the supra. Them must be race cars! Were the daytona and superbird racecars?

Its a Camaro thread, get on topic. You're wrong, period.
end of story. You picked the wrong example. If you said Gt-3, we'd both be right to a point. if you said, S GTS, Turbo. You'd be right with no rebuttal . But you chose the GT3RS as an example. Suck it up, You're wrong. Like the Z/28, its a street liveable racecar.

Described as a road based track car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/wjj7fBkcQCE