View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 09:02 AM   #207 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I don't agree with this at all. At least the NFL Draft is fuckin real life. People have passion for their teams - I can understand and support that even if they are Philadelphia fans. What's truly lame is people have been having "draft parties" for fantasy leagues for years
You're sitting there for hours listening to someone read names. Talk about boring...

You can easily get the results as they happen from ESPN updates. I guess it's the same feeling people get when they try to watch soccer or baseball - they just don't understand. I just don't understand the pull behind the draft. Sure, I want my team to draft as best as they can, but I'm not going to sit on the edge of my seat watching a broadcast of it.

A friends brother-in-law was so stoked about having a draft party a few years ago and I just laughed in his face. But he's also one of those "know-it-alls" and a Cardinals fan.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote