Thread: Survivor #'s?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 11:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
MyZ4U2C
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z #51, 15 FozXT
MyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firulice View Post
Sweet man! I bought mine last december with 15k miles.. flew to Tampa and drove straight home! You will absolutely love the 40th! First Z? Pretty sure we are the only two in the state. I live down by richfield but am up north all the time. Let me know if you want to get together. There is a pretty active fb z page as well. I just finished my etune yesterday. Found out I had uprev by testing one the cruise control, lucked out getting the license. A guy here on the forum tuned it...seymore4 and it's running great!
Awesome! I got a pretty incredible deal, I had a 09 touring sport in brilliant silver I bought and had shipped from a member a couple years back and sold it under unfortunate circumstances, it came tuned with berk HFC - planned to wait out on a Z35, Couldnt pass up a opportunity to own a 40th with less than 4k miles. Garage queen owned by a guy who never drove it. I'm not planning anything crazy, Exhaust, HFC and cold air and a tune down the road. I'm up in SLC and be great to meet a fellow 40th owner.
MyZ4U2C is offline   Reply With Quote