View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 04:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouse13 View Post
I think Mayweather's the better fighter, by a fairly wide margin, and could win if he wanted to, but something's smelled fishy about Bob Aram and this whole matchup since way back when, so I'm gonna say Mayweather loses the fight to set up an even bigger paying rematch.

Now if that's not the case, no way Pac wins. Mayweather is such a great fighter because nobody can outbox/ outscore him, but he's also not going to let you get close enough to knock him out. The only way to a win against him is by knockout. So you have to make the risky choice to chase a knockout, or go with the almost surefire failing plan to try to beat him at his own game, which I'm highly doubtful happens.

Lol... When you said wide margin? You werejoking right?