View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 01:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstatenateZ View Post
So I'm from little rock. I'm wanting to be tuned next week on Friday. I've called all 4 shops in Dallas area. Baily's Hyperformance, AWD tuning, PRT performance and Alamo Performance. I was going to go with Baily's Hyperformance. But I've searched them on here, and can't really find anyone who's gone with them also I've noticed that they mainly deal with like SRT's and big v8 Chevy, dodge etc. Prt was my first choice but a bit expensive. AWD tuning was my next choice after Baily's but deal mainly with Subaru. So I'm just trying to get some feedback.
I'd recommend an UpRev protuner. Although on a NA tune 99% of tunes are going to be the same, it'll probably save you some coin if you go with a Protuner.

Maybe call UpRev and see who they recommend in Dallas?

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote