Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 12:21 PM   #2257 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default MAZOC Firearms

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
how much is that now? I cant remember for sure but last time I looked into it like 2 years ago it was what like $350? my memory is shot anymore lol

The tax you pay for the stamp is $200 for each NFA application you submit.

If they disapprove your e-forms application because you screwed it up, (with paper copies they can send it back for corrections without disapproving it) they'll refund your money, you make corrections and resubmit. Easy as hell. Once I knew exactly what info to put in the boxes (not exactly intuitive) I just said **** it and submitted it. Worst case they decline it and I make the necessary corrections. But I was lucky and got it right the first time up. If you need any help, let me know. I had to watch 30 YouTube videos and spent countless hours looking over this stuff (e-forms is setup differently than paper). I can help you shave off hours of ******** research.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote