View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 11:17 AM   #90 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

This was such sad news. What people are saying on here and FB should help those who were not fortunate enough to know him to appreciate who he was.

He was the first MAZOC crew that I met when I went to my first meet. When I parked at the meet, the only other Z in the lot was this Smurf blue 370Z that was decked out with great show parts. We talked about his car for a few minutes and then he walked over to mine and proceeded to show interest in my "mostly stock" 370Z. He enjoyed talking about cars and had a way of making you like your car all over again. Great guy and my thoughts and prayers go out to his Aunt, who I know he cared a lot about. Never got to meet her, but he talked about her a lot.

Again he had a great heart and will be missed by a lot of people!

RIP Tony...

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote