View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 10:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
BC416
Track Member

Drives: 2012 KAD 6MT
BC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfrz93 View Post
I agree. Though I enjoy the loudness, it is obnoxious as hell at times. Merging on to the highway i can't talk to the person next to me and the drone between 2.4k-3.1k is really annoying.

Do you think the stock cats or stock exhaust will quiet it down the most? I'm inclined to putting the cats back on rather than the stock exhaust
I can't really comment on how it would sound with the stock exhaust and aftermarket cats as my cats have always been stock. I can tell you with just my cat-back exhaust installed the car sounds like absolute sex.

Since you're in FL you don't have to worry about emissions - so you don't have to take that into account.

Your best bet would be to throw on the stock cats and fire her up, see how it is. I'm also not a fan of the hiss that aftermarket cats make so that's another reason to keep em stock.