View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 08:09 AM   #22 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM-JUNKIE View Post
Nobody uses Turbo XS/UTEC, GReddy, or HKS anymore? Sorry I've been living overseas the past 3.5 years, but before all the 350z and G35 guys including myself were using mostly UTEC and GReddy. Before two days ago I'd never heard of UpREV and frankly their license fess and support fees rub me the wrong way... I really hope they aren't the dominate engine management for the 370z.
It's UpRev or Ecutek unless you want to go full standalone. UpRev is the only tuning software that allows end user tuning. Ecutek allows protuner only.

If you can tune yourself then with UpRev all you need is the tuner version cable and a tuner license. Last I checked that was $700 all in.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote