View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 01:02 AM   #486 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
The fuel is a big one, one reason I started adding it to the finished builds thread because people with much lower boost were hitting high numbers but were on e85. Helps show a better perspective into how someone reached it.
Has there been any reported issues with running e85? Either with the tune, longevity, or overall performance? Just did some research and looks to be very cheap to do, and I have ONE station that has it about 5 minutes from my house. Super intriguing with the ridiculous numbers people seem to be getting with it!!
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote