View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 08:53 PM   #61 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I just wanted to come back to say something about Tony. I was thinking about why this has affected me so much today. I think it's because Tony was such a genuinely good person. So many people are assholes, to varying degrees. Tony, however, I couldn't think of a single bad thing to say about the guy. I mean really, not a single thing. It's just so gut-wrenching to lose someone as genuine, kind, and awesome as Tony while so many bad people are walking around just fine. I hope for nothing but the best for his aunt, who is unfortunately left with no family. This is a reminder that we need to live our lives and make sure the people that we care about know how we feel about them.

Cheers Z crew.
Well stated, Mr. Frost...