View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 07:02 PM   #7138 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I am SOOO glad we didn't have cameras when I was a kid lol.
I sure love them now though. I like to check on things while at work and see who or what is creeping in the yard.

yah, should check out my post over at msbc's 'thankful for' thread.

i got an email from my porch camera that usps arrived with my box with my new rc car inside. i didn't know it was signature required, the usps lady left with the box and im sitting at the office looking at my smartphone wtf...

so i drove my 30min trip home and the usps was still going through the community with passing out the mail how SLOW can she be??!

so i grabbed that orange card they leave behind, chased her down like a block away in my car and signed for the package. at least used their turtle-like delivery to my benefit this time.