View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 06:38 PM   #7132 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I used to eat candy and ice cream a lot. Even into my 30s. As I started to get less active, it really started to show. Now I am trying not to eat that stuff (or fast food), and I am doing a 30 min daily workout routine. Occasionally I will mess up, but I'm not looking for quick results. So missing a workout session on Sat/Sun or eating some candy at the movies is ok with me. As long as it doesn't become habit
yah, as long as you feel good and not tired, want to get off your butt and do something, keep active, etc. then you're fine i thinks.

when wife and i had kids we lost that time to exercise and be real active.. the constant attention to babies, feeding them, taking care of them, etc it just tires us parents out. then a nice quiet snack time usually puts the nails in the coffin as far as getting fat goes. i went up 7 waist sizes when my kids were small.

coming back from xmas break, my boss at the time was like 'ken-san WTF happened to you?! u're FAT!

i was like ... oh? then i lost all that weight and fat again. im slim now, just a little belly fat i need to work off biking...

i was pretty damn fat and chunky when i waz a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
lol I should have taken a picture of my Z today on the way to the post office. I had a 5' long box in the hatch with an exterior a-pillar in it. Passenger seat was all the way forward with the seat vertical, and the box just barely fit

I took one right turn a little fast (it's sharper than 90 deg turn) and was whacked in the noggin by it. Thankfully, the box with packaging was barely over 7 lbs. I just saw it as a little test for the USPS delivery guy
muhaha!!