View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 03:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold

There are times in life when we think "I could have done it" or "I think I did.." or even times like "I know I did this" and so on. Then the reality is opposite of what we though off.
We all make mistakes and this is not a big deal. The poor guy lost his wheel lock and he is sure that such lock was still attached to the wheel when he took the vehicle for a test drive.
I read the part where he thinks the lock was attached thus he lost it during the test drive but just in case (as we all have done it) double check everything, perhaps Murphy was not so successful this time and the wheel lock is waiting to be found. Meanwhile I suggested other venues to solve his issue.
Cheers!!