View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 02:57 PM   #47 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

I just caught this on facebook, which forced me to log back into this forum which has probably been years since I visited...

It hit me pretty hard for not having talked to Tony in quite a long time. I remember a lot of great times with him here on the forum, and smiled when I saw that video of him drinking shiner and having me on the list. He was a genuinely great guy, and it is sad that his life has ended much earlier than it should have.

I'll have a Shiner for you tonight, buddy!

~Joe
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote