View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 01:36 PM   #38 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no!!! I didn't see anything mentioned, but I wonder if it was health related. IIRC, he had a history of seizures and was unable to drive for months when he had the Z. I'm so sad to hear this... we've had great talks about LED headlight work and whatnot. I did the custom mods to the triple meter gauges for his Z awhile back when it was in the body shop. It was white lettering on black face, blue LED backlit, and the needles lit up white. He never got around to installing it, so we never got photos of it in action.
DIY: Interior LED Color Change

It has a been a long time since I've talked to him. I just noticed his phone number is still in my contacts. R.I.P., Tony!

Last edited by DIGItonium; 04-29-2015 at 01:45 PM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote