View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 11:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
tonyHTX
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Race, Repair, Repeat
tonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KratikosG37 View Post
I'm a G37 owner which my avatar clearly says, but the point is I understand your dilemma. GTM was the only kit offered at the time, even before AAM.

Know someone with a 08 G37 custom made TT with piping and HKS turbos(before GTM). The kit still holds, but what happens if he starts having issues?

At least I can hope for GTM to be back in business and produce TT parts again. Ex: manifolds, turbo housings, wastegates ect....
Edit: I just realized you are giving example of what your friend will do if he has issues with his kit. I think you are more stressing the value of post customer support. Sorry I mistook your original intent.

Last edited by tonyHTX; 04-29-2015 at 11:41 AM.
tonyHTX is offline   Reply With Quote