View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 10:23 AM   #394 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
Yeah I had the car out now for a month or so, Im not one of the ones to wait till all the roads are swept. As soon as the snow is gone the car comes out. haha.

To be honest its been so long that I looked at uprev I dont remember what I had on the go last year. Id be curious if you started to hit a wall with your injectors size.
UpRev is definitely showing almost 100% injector duty at 11.8psi and 7300rpms. We backed my tune down to 11.3psi to go home with. The MAF was still maxed and injector duty was 96-97%. I've got a few things I'd like to gather more information on to try and figure out why UpRev says my fuel system is maxed when other BP kits pushing similar power are only at 75%.

I'll keep you posted.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote