View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 08:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speed255 View Post
2015 nismo wing is less than a 1/4" thick at the bottom of the trunk lid. Probably closer to 3/16". The offset with the wing removed shouldn't be too bad.
If you can live with the gap however big or small it is to you than go for it. If you are more detailed oriented or OCD then I see it as being more of an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NefariousZ34 View Post
Thanks for the replies guys but I'm just learning about a lot of this and what your saying isn't quite registering with me. So can I fit a 2014 or 2013 Nismo spoiler on my car? Will it look funny. Will it mount properly without drilling? Lastly what I understand from what I just read is that my spoiler will not fit any other 370 except another 2015 Nismo because of the design of the spoiler? How can this be the case unless the hatch dimensions differ from the 15 and 14 down?
Yes you can fit the previous Nismo spoiler on your car. If you can live with the bumper not being as flush to the hatch as it otherwise should be then it will look fine. You will need to drill.

Where are you reading that the '15 Nismo spoiler will not fit on any other model? I mean you would need a base hatch or remove your wing or spoiler from previous models but otherwise what changed on the hatch? Is it not shaped the same anymore underneath the '15 Nismo spoiler? All the other dimensions appear to be the same. The taillights didn't change. The rear quarter panels didn't change. Neither did the roof.