View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 08:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM-JUNKIE View Post
Sorry, never heard of Uprev... My last build was a turbo G35 I used a Turbo-XS ECU because that's what everyone was tuning with at the time. GTM who sold me my APS kit, recommended it and it was also the same setup Mo used on his orange 350Z which had a Greddy Turbo kit.

I went to Uprev's website just now, it looks like their base maps are a 1 year paid subscription, is that right?!
I am almost certain that if you were to get your car tuned by MAC that you would want to get the "Tuner" version of Uprev. I believe this allows the tuner to create maps by using the dyno. That license "cracks" the ECU for that purpose. Don't take my word for it as I am somewhat new to the concept of tuning. Hopefully someone can confirm or correct what I just said.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote