View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 05:47 AM   #7001 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Groovy.

Mesa Boogie was one of my clients about 8 years ago. Cool products...

Which amp do you have?

Morning!

That's pretty cool!

I have a Mark V head and also a Mini Rectifier head. I love how they both sound, but it's crazy how much different they can sound from each other.

I had some guys at the gas station ask me about the NISMO. It's not a great area and they kind of put me on guard at first because they didn't seem to know anything about cars or recognize the name "370Z" but I played it cool and answered a few questions for them and they seemed on the level.

One of them said "Man I bet you get a lot of pussy with that car" and I laughed and said "Don't tell my wife that!" and laughed... Then I left before it got even more awkward.